Intertextual Connections


Job Hunt

The hunt begins tomorrow. Post-raya, where many heads back to work and going back on to routine lives, I shall be looking for a job. I have already prepared and sent out some job applications and hoping something will land on me sometime soon. I have tailored and tweak my resume and various cover letters in the hope to pitch the best deal with them. I have been applying to various industries as well, so far there are:-

1) Assistant researcher with Synovate Sdn Bhd. (MNC - market research company in industry and consumer research)

2) Production Assistant at 8TV

3) Product Specialist at Sanofi-Aventis (Medical representative in a pharmaceutical company)

I am waiting for my resumes to be processed in some only recruiting agencies that will probably be done in the next few working days. Then, I'll probably hit more jobs then.

Also, went for an audition for a dramedy series which will be produced by 8TV. An english/malay serial entitled - KL Lights. They said they will get back to me after the raya holidays. Hopefully something interesting comes out of that.

But ya, life is getting interesting for me once again. A lot of vague and uncertain situations, I could land up anywhere and be anyone. I am taking this opportunity to journey along the way, with God and myself and see where everything leads me to.

Watch out for this space and if you may, pray for me. Appreciate it.


0 Responses to “Job Hunt”

Post a Comment



© 2005-2006 Intertextual Connections | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.